Sunday, March 23, 2014

We're on the Tigsource Devlog Magazine!

We are super excited to be part of the latest Tigsource Devlog Magazine.  It's actually a little funny how I found out about it.  I got a tweet from @Bandreus telling me to check out the new Tigsource Devlog Magazine.


I didn't pay the tweet much attention because I already knew about the magazine and decided to check it out in the morning.  And that's when I saw this:


Not only are we included in the Tigsource Devlog Magazine, but we're included with such IGF luminaries like Papers,Please, Risk of Rain, Forogoa, Device 6, and Luxuria Superbia.  Given that Papers, Please was one of the games that convinced us that there was a market for games that dealt with more serious topics, this is a great honor indeed.

I nearly jumped out of bed when I saw this, and was frantically thinking of ways to maximize this exposure.  As indies you have to jump on every opportunity you can, so I was definitely not gonna let this go to waste.  I arranged for Julius to get a blog post ready for next week, and for my part I finally got off my ass and made some animated GIFs to add to our Devlog.


This is the basic sortie, where you match voter's concerns to the issues you talk about.  In this case, they're interested in employment but not in birth control.


If you're losing their attention, bring in the entertainers!


Or if you're feeling cheap, call in some goons to scare them back to the pulpit.

We're definitely pumped to keep working on the game so watch this space for more updates soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Party Animals Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger