Wednesday, June 11, 2014

We're Featured in Rockpapershotgun's Devlog Watch!

And we're quite frankly both terrified and motivated in equal measure.  I don't want to write a giant blogpost like the last one, but I thought I should at least acknowledge the coverage and welcome everyone who's decided to pop in because of RPS.  Welcome!  And do sign up for our mailing list (top of the right sidebar, can't miss it) to get updated on release news.  I also wanted to address one of the comments on the article where they mention that the devlog hasn't much gotten into the nitty gritty of game mechanics.  Well that's because we chucked out our original mechanics as shit and we've been trying over the past weeks to put together something that makes all of the individual mechanics that we like work together seamlessly.  I even made a diagram about it to help me think about it better!



In the meantime, I continue to build out our roster of Party Animals, and so I present to you the Platypus Campaign Manager, who was actually featured in my last post.  More updates to come soon!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Party Animals Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger